Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You know what time it is! Olympic gala of movies .....the Oscars

Nominees in Pixar
 



My favorite choice to win 






In third place.
 In second place
 

This weekend marks the 86th annual Academy Awards. Holy shit 86? I remember I was waiting for the 83. Man that was ages ago. Moving on here are the nominees, in wonderful parody form. My favorite is the walle cover. I predict that American Hustle will take the award for Best Motion Picture edging out the contender 12 years a slave. The Academy might surprise me and put their bs politics aside and crown it. However I still think American hustle might win, it was really good. The costumes, the acting was just superb! My girl Jennifer Lawerence delivered. She's just so.. ughh I love her. Anyway I think that this year had really good movies and I'm glad that in recent years we have had an insurgence of really good moives. This generation has to pick up the slack for the crap in the 80's and mis seventies. I have watched most of the Oscar winning pictures and not always have I agreed on the winner. They tend to be war movies, musicals and or something that's going to make you cry. And albeit that those tend to be good movies I think the Academy is somewhat prejudice on ceartin directors (ex. A Martin Scorsese)

No comments: