Sunday, November 16, 2008

ok.. timeout for muah

The thing that is bothering me most right now, is the film on t.v... jarhead..i'm not a fan of action /war films.. i think there sad, so i hate watching them.. in any case my weekend "grounded" so to speak is turning out to be ok or better than expected, i hardly spent time at home.. though i missed hanging out with asian, i did however catch up on some homework i had neglected for like three weeks now.. also, i had alot of time to myself.. which is nice because i slept alot, and i feel awesome now, very relaxed.. so anyway what is/was really bothering me was the fact that i could still get "grounded" i'm almost eighteen (my birthday being two weeks away) and i can still get grounded.. it bothers me more than anything else to date..
ahh well the joys of being underaged and under appreciated.. i want to watch choke i hear it's good.. and it's by the same guy who wrote fight club so might be good.. want to read the book now!

No comments: