Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Insidious ( the movie) and the UPS guy.


Ok, here’s the scene:
Salinger and I have just finished lunch and we're sitting in the living room watching Insidious.  *Side note: If you haven't seen insidious please do, I am always on the hunt for the perfect scary movie and although I am extremely frightened of "The Moth man Prophecies" with Richard Gere and Laura Linney (don't ask me why I wouldn’t give you a reasonable answer. )  Anyway we’re at this scene where the mom, the dad and the grandma are sitting at the kitchen table discussing why they are so frightened or whatever and on the side of the dad’s head a demon’s face fucking pops out… omfg. *resume scene*
Salinger and I jump because we are so freaked out by this random floating head, and my parents room door makes a funky noise, me being paranoid I get up to close it. As I am walking past my front door, the eerie music starts to play and right when it’s about to climax, the fucking doorbell rings, I yelp and so does Salinger,  we both look at each other with nervous laughter and we hear the UPS guy who undoubtedly heard our screams, yell in a semi-anxious voice, “It’s UPS”. At which point I run to the door open it and see this bald dude giving me the strangest of faces… (what a mess I must have seemed.) and he thrust the package into my hand and walked away.
Let’s just say Insidious did its job, it creeped me right the fuck out.  Which I kind of liked, I’m going to watch it again tomorrow and enjoy being scared. But hopefully there shall be no more UPS men. 

No comments: