Thursday, February 14, 2013

The reading fiend is back ...

So I haven't had internet at my house again, *sigh* hate the phone companies but anyways, I am back at school and this problem should right itself, I know i havent posted the SAG or the Grammy fashion blast pics but i will and thats next week before the christmas of my fashion season shall arrive, yes the Oscars.

But before all that I have to mention i got a kindle: why is this important, i'll tell you why, i get free books.
Knowning how voraciously i devour books you should all know that i will try to keep reviews on all the books i read this year. Last year i did about a fourth if that and this year I got a lot of new books so hopefully I have more to do. I just finished one so will post up the review. Excuse the material some is really easy because its for popular media and it is juvenile.

So watch out the commnecment of a good year.

No comments: