Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Catching Fire


I had been in slow agony awaiting this movie it seems like I like torture (not all other series I love) finally the blessed weekend came and me, nothing. I had no one to go with. None of my adult friends wanted to go and my cousins ( as I shall call them) had already gone without me. I call betrayal! So when my cousin from Houston came back they all wanted to go see it again and me for the first time!It was fucking awesome, way better than the first and definitely more true to the book. Ok can I pause for a second and congratulate both the writer and the costume designer. One for an amazing job thinking these things up and the second for making them come to life, I swear the costumes for these movies are just plain fantastic. Its really not that simple to put all of this book into one small contained movie, there was so much here, the whole clock aspect of the games was fantastic. I really loved this movie, I can't wait for them all to come out and for me to have them on video so I can just watch them and have a marathon. On that note I will say that it was sadder than the book. Maybe because I saw the visualization. I honestly don't know I loved it. Even if it is a fucked up concept. I'm a little spacey so this post might need revision later

No comments: