Tuesday, December 3, 2013

R.I.P Kindle

Last Saturday as I was doing laundry I put my kindle in my hamper and I washed it, yes ladies and gentlemen I am a huge jackass. I loved my kindle more than one should love such objects, but if you had one you would understand! That kindle was my life, it literally never left my side, if it did it was because where I was going was to dangerous to take. I could not risk it's life. I had all my life inside that kindle. Now I feel so empty, there is nothing I can even begin to compare to my beloved kindle. My blackberry used to be on this pedestal but once I stupidly erased the mobi reader app and have not been able to install it on the new blackberry I am stuck in limbo with that piece of crap. My kindle allowed me to be part of the app crowd. Now I have nothing to divert my time with, no more candy crush, song quiz, plants vs. zombies, star girl, unblock me. no more alarm, no more really cool comforting rain sounds to put me to sleep! Its all very sad and so I ask you to join me in the moment for my kindle. .

Ironically all my  kindle pictures where on the kindle. so this is the one I had I tried to get a new one this holiday season (black Friday and cyber Monday) but for some reason it was like 3 times this price so I said nels.




here's what my beloved looked like


1 comment: