Thursday, January 5, 2017

Ipsy Glam Bag: December

The December glam bag was good but only in hindsight. Initially I was not impressed by the products that I had received. Mostly I was annoyed that the one product I really wanted was not included in my bag. That product was the Tarte cosmetics, liquid lipstick in WCW. Let's review the bag.

Mascara: at first I was unimpressed but as I keep using it I love it. My lashes look beautiful and full. In comparison to the Marc Jacob's mascara it's super similar. I love that it doesn't flake at all.

Eyeliner: the Hikari eyeliner in Iris was the only thing I actually looked forward to. It is a purple eyeliner but honestly I was kind of sad about it. The color is a bit lackluster and it comes off after like 3 hours which is both annoying and stupid.

Moisturizer: the snow cream moisturizer is really nice and light slightly airy. In my opinion it doesn't last long enough but I do like how my skin feels after each use.

Eyeshadow: the tini eyeshadow in Firestarter was actually a beautiful color. My #1 problem with it was that it has practically no pigment. The color takes forever to put on and comes off in like an hour. I was low key annoyed.

Oil: im a very oily person. My hair needs to be washed everyday and I have the natural oil highlight so for the ipsy people to send me marajuca oil... God I was pissed. I'm sure that the oil has a reason for being in my bag .. like some more experienced makeup blogger might be like "you stupid ho! This oil is miraculous"  but im still high key annoyed, upset, bothered. Baii!

No comments: