Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bitchology 101

For starters it has recently been brought to my attention that people thinnk i'm a bitch. not that there is anything wrong with it, i mean most of the people that do call me a bitch tend to be assholes and jerk-offs so were even. But really what is a bitch? i know in the dictionary it means that your a female dog but beyond that, what truly defines a bitch? i'm curious because i've been called bitch a whole lot. maybe like everyday. is it because every time someone made fun of me i would beat the shit out of them. i mean if you punk on me do you honestly think i will stand there and take your shit? i'm writing this becasue if i'ma bitch beacsue i don't let people push me around, boss me around, or becasue i don't follow the crowd or simply becasue you don't understand me, then yeah i am a bitch and i could care less what you think. i've been called every name in the book, seriously.so what makes you think that it's gonna bother me if you call me a bitch? in any case i'd probably prove your point by acknowledging it, and then sayinng "woof, woof boo hoo get over it."
-blondie

No comments: