Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fernando

The boy that was the object of my infatuation. in my first year of high school i saw him and then and there i wanted him.. sammy knows she was there.. i saw him mostly everytime we went to an assembly and unfortanetly he was my brothers friend. he was a senior which meant he was out of my league. he was tall(which also puts him out of my league) i'd say he was 6'2 somewhere around there. he had hazel eyes and soft wavey brown hair. he was musceled and to me gorgeous.. yes i was infatuated with him and every time i saw him butterflies fluttered in my tummy and i blushed for no apparent reason. though i had to say he was the kind of guy tha never smiled. all throughout that first year of high school i was at my spot and whenever i went to say hi to my brothe which i tried to do often to see him, i watched him out of the corner of my eye the way he flicked his hair.. there would be no other like him!
i dedicated him a song which sammy thought of, Fernando by abba (i think) i made dance moves to it!i even liked his screeched words which he called singing. but i didn't care he was perfect in my eyes. until the day a week before fianls i was walking with sammy when i saw the thing that would break not only my infatuation with fernando but my heart. the bastard smiled and then i knew why he didn't no he didn't have a deformed mouth. on the contratry he had full pouty lips and small perfect teeth but that small feminine mouth did not go with all his ruggedness.. on top of that his nutral careful hazel eyes went luminous like a bright light shone through them he looked in other words., like a clown... so i had to let him go. but damn he looked good from the back!!
so i said goodbye to fernando and hello to orlando..bloom!!!

No comments: