Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Never Again........

I had the biggest Hangover of my life on Fri/ Sat. For starters i am a heavy drinker and have been so, since i first started in tenth grade, i very much enjoy my liqour. So thurs my godsis comes to pick me up for a sleepover and we were going to watch a couple of scary films and then u know chat and whatever, and we did. Fri she was like "oh let's get tipsy" so me ever being the drunky and the one who never says no said "hell ya" we were on a mission to get swaying before her mom got home like at five. So she calls her friend over and he brings a bottle of Bacardi Puerto Rican Rum, after i specifically tell her that i hate rum. But hey i was desperate to start drinking, plus i didn't pay so who am i to complain. So i began my mission with a cup full of the stuff.. i should have just stopped there in fact i should havee drunk standing up that i way i could have felt it. instead i was watching videos on my friends laptop, i was watching The Lonely Islands videos (so funny). so then they left to go get some weed. When they came back we proceded to smoke it till we couldn't breathe anymore. it was called Train Wreck if u want to know.. i was so high and so drunk aso i thought it would be a great idea to have some more Bacardi and i did a half cup full.. i was so gone.. my godsis said she thought i was dead at some point. i got home and i immediatly threw up. oh man on Sat i had the biggest hangover of my life.. never again will i either mix the two or if i do only in small portions. the excruciating pain and the fact that i sort of had to hide it is to mucch of a volatile formula, not to mention a hassel so once again.. never again

No comments: