Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lesson Learned

Lessons learned are lessons lived. there is so much to say about this year, but some are too long and a wee bit hurtful to talk about. Others remain like flies forever buzzing in my mind. The things that have happened to me this year are unforgettable and some unforgivable, but one moves on. for good or for bad things unravel the way they do, I was caught in a storm of stolen emotions and I knew that I had to let go but didn't know how. Today I finally came to realize somethings. First: things happen the way they do, because sometime one is to busy slumbering in contentedness and you start slowly losing control of who and what you are. Secondly: Time heals all wounds and though you have the scars they are a reminder to be careful for next time. Thirdly: in the end its never about the people who were in your life, or who left your life , or the has beens its about those that you go back to at the end of the day. Fourth: remembering who you are and never forgetting your self is so important. Fifth: Amazing people are just waiting for you to discover them and you cant let what people have done to you get to you. Move it, move it, move it. And lastly Sixth: when you've been wronged, just wait it out and let them tell you what you did wrong and if you can fix it hurrah, if not if no one bothers then hurrah, thats it. I've meet some incredible people these past four months and I owe them my current happiness. So on to next year and see what it brings. Out with the old in with the new=]

No comments: