Thursday, September 20, 2012

Winter Movie Extraveganza!

So it feels like a meeting with the ex you still love. .... I'm back on blogger and have loads too say but for the moment I want to focus on the thing that as of now is holding all my attention..



Winter Movie Extravaganza...
I remember posting something about the Hobbit sometime in early Feb or late Jan. I have been waiting for the Hobbit to made into a movie for about 7 years when the last LOTR film was made. Well last night I saw the sneak preview on E! (good I love that channel) and it was glorious.


Here's a pic of the movie poster

If you are not at akll related on the subject of the LOTR series it is OK ,becasue the Hobbit is the fun version of LOTR, not so serious or dramatic and no end of the world crisis. This book was my favorite from the LOTR series because it was an adventure and fantasy... it was great. 

Another movie i have been expecting for about well since the beginining of the year is "The perks of being a wallflower" it is a sweet book about the real life drama of growing up and it just.. ughh... it just made me want to go back to high school and be in a Rocky Horror Picture Show re-enactment. This is the movie that is going to kick start the winter movie fest ... so excited

Following the movie above will be the story of the whoretastic Anna Karenina, now i'm very happy about this movie because I'm loving the story. It is beacause i saw the trailer for this movie that i decided to read the book which is long but worth it. Plus I love Keira Knightly, that skinny bitch is amazing in period pieces. (As Salinger and I have discussed) I'm also thinking this movie might be a musical or some dance extravaganza  or artsy fartsy, because the trailer, which I also saw on E, has some intresting elements on it. Well looking fwd to it and of course shall post about it lates.
And now for the piece de resistance! Les Miserables, the renowned muscial is making its debut in a couple of months and the antici-anticipation is killing me and murdering Salinger. The film starring Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Russel Crowe and Amanda Seyfried is sure to be a bonafide hit and i heard some of the singing it was just fantastic! I haven't finished the book because it's about a hundered pages longer than anna karenina but the story, I feel just doesn't flow as fast? Its a beautiful story, dont get me wrong but not as easy to read perhaps? Anyway I'm so going to finish it and watch this fabulous-ness
These are all books as most of you are aware and I've read two almost three of the movies on the list and I hope I will not be dissapointed by the outcome of any of the three.
*Crosses Fingers*

No comments: