Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 18: THe Lord of The Rings: The Return fo the King

The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King; 2003

Starring:

Elijah Wood as Frodo Baggins

Ian McKellen as Gandalf the White

Sean Astin as Samwise Gamgee.

Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn
Dominic Monaghan as Meriadoc Brandybuck
Billy Boyd as Peregrin Took
Orlando Bloom as Legolas
John Rhys-Davies as Gimli
Andy Serkis voices and provides motion capture for Sméagol/Gollum
Liv Tyler as Arwen

Bernard Hill as Théoden
Miranda Otto as Éowyn
Karl Urban as Éomer
David Wenham as Faramir
John Noble as Denethor
Hugo Weaving as Elrond

Ian Holm as Bilbo Baggins
Cate Blanchett as Galadriel
Marton Csokas as Lord Celeborn
Sean Bean as Boromir:
What can I say about one of my favorite franchises of all time? The trilogy of trilogies? What do I say about the most fantastical and beautiful things ever seen on the big screen? That I love it is all, simply and poetically. I bought this movie when it was released and I haven’t let go. I still have the same abused copy and I don’t regret spending the 20 dollars on it! This is one of my faves, best part was that there wasn’t any real competition for this movie, it simply had to win there was not anything like it. If you have never watched LOTR you have to, it’s like watching Star Wars with fancier worlds! I just love this movie and worst I know all the line’s to this movie! Do me a favor watch this movie and marvel in its awesomeness!
 
It also won awards for
 
Best Director,


Best Adapted Screenplay,

Best Original Score,

Best Original Song,

Best Visual Effects,

Best Art Direction,

Best Costume Design,

Best Make-up,

Best Sound Mixing

Best Film Editing.

No comments: