Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscar Fashion

My christmas has come everyone. This is what I have been waiting for since the beginning of the year. Oscar night. Today I shall tell you the best and the worst and the why.

Let us start with a winner: 

Octavia Spencer: Let me tell you why she is a best dressed, because she knows how to dress her body, this was perfect and made her look slimmer, he it made her taller and it gave her an elegant air. This was just perfection and I love when a big girl can dress herself, because I'm a big girl and i know that we can dress just as beautifully!
Then there was Jessica Chastain who looked fucking gorgeous in her McQueen gown. I was afraid she'd go safe this night but she surprised me. I like it mainly because for years i have been saying wear black with gold details and of course no one listens to me. but she did and she looked like a princess. Not to mention she has flawless skin and love the color of her hair. 
Lastly is someone who always dresses "hot" for the red carpet, but whom i just don't understand, Gwenyth Paltrow but she did stun me, she wore a cape and it didn't look comical, she wore white and made it look pristine and perfect, i hater her for being so hot! Therefore i love this dress. Oh but not digging the hair. 
Ok here i go for worst dressed, 


Melissa Mccarthy: There is no excuse other than comfort for this dress.. None. This was too big on her, the proportions were all wrong for her body, the flutter sleeves seem like an afterthought, not to mention the heavy jewellery is way to much. I think she is so pretty and that she should fire her backward ass stylist. If i were her i'd take a note from Spencer, accentuate your curves don't hide. Plus it made her look like a rebuffed Dynasty character.
 Berenice Bejo: Girl you from Argentina. You should have way more pride than to wear a bride at the Oscars, oh my goodness, this dress fit her soo bad. It was a size to big, the color washed her out. her makeup was so not done right she looked puffy and acrimoniousness, her posture was abismal her hair was the color of rust and it was braided like a child from the ghetto's it was baddd. she has such a nice body and she is pretty so why did she look like a hot mess. oh yeah black-and-white doesn't translate too well into color. 
Shailene Woodley: I get it the girl wants to wear couture, but dress age appropriately, i know you can. It doesn't mean she has to have a thigh high slit, or that she has to bear all her boobs or back, but to cover up completely is asking for a cloister, further more, i think because she wore it in white it was forgettable, sometimes it feels like she wants to be forgotten. Thirdly she was on my worst dressed twice, this girl needs to fire her stylist and her hair people get her shit together and work it. What the fuck is she thinking. 


No comments: