Sunday, November 25, 2012

2013 movie preview

So, my favorite part of going to the movie theatres is actually the previews, there is never a part of me that says hurry up, get to the movie already. In the previews I usually just get more excited. That being said, and the last posts being read, you all know that I've spent time in a theatre and I have to say I am so excited for some of the movies coming out. There are a couple that i'm waiting for like The Hunger Games 2: Catching Fire, Frozen, Percy Jackson 2, Despicable Me 2 ( I realize that after listing 4 teen/childrens movies, I must seem like a teenager but I swear I'm 22, on second hand i realize that makes me look worse but i have a weakness for series and animated films. Pixar anyone?) The Hobbit 2, World War Z and a couple of others but I think I shall take it in stride and inform all of you of what I shall watch this coming year.
 
 
Warm Bodies
 
This movie had the cutest/creepiest teaser trailer. I fell in love with the story and I'm anticipating this. The idea of a love struck zombie, genius. Zombies are the new hottest thing in Hollyhood, (world war z, the walking dead and cult classics shaun of the dead and 28 days later) which is slightly disturbing to know that we have love for things that will definitely eat our brains. 
 
 
Finally Sandy B is back and shes in a comedy!!! love it! Melissa McCarthy I'm unsure about because i havent seen her in anything but when I saw this trailer loved everything about it. I love Sandy B and think she is always getting snubbed by the critics when they shouldn't, who didn't love the proposal? Her role of ocd, stick to the rules, fbi agent is right up her alley and the messiness that McCarthy will bring to it will no doubt make it hilarious, the female middle age 21 jumpstreet???
 

 
Been looking fwd to this since august. Movie 43 is a whole bunch of raunchy comedyshorts and I'm not sure if it's intertwined but let me tell you. I was watching the trailer and I couln't handle it I laughed so hard and I thought to meself, must watch this, start the year off with a hardy-har-har! The cast for this movie is pretty extensive so chances are one or two of your fave actors/actress are also in the movie. This is going to be scary movie, american pie, every funny movie ever made rolled into and deliverd on a bra. 


No comments: