Saturday, November 24, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part : way too fucking many

Before you all say anything I was forced to watch this... i hate my life.

Breaking Dawn Part 2

  • Kristen Stewart as Bella Cullen
  • Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
  • Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
  • Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee Cullen
  • Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen
  • Maggie Grace as Irina
  • Michael Sheen as Aro
  • Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen
  • Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen
  • Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale
  • Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale
  • Kellan Lutz as Emmett Cullen
  • Jamie Campbell Bower as Caius
  • Dakota Fanning as Jane
  • Christopher Heyerdahl as Marcus
  • Billy Burke as Charlie Swan

  • For a twihater like myself this was fucking ridiculous.. this one girl is a vampire but she wasnt and then like she gets some weird roman vampires pissed so they have to take a stand and then there is a huge war but wait its a fucking vision and the reason they are fighting is this tiny lttle girl who grows at the speed of light but who's already been promised to someone form birth. This is just fucking ridoncs. Let me tell you something, I gave twilight a chance in high school. I read the first book and the second because the first one, I thought oh she'll (Stephnie Meyer) get better with time. I was sorely dissapointed and then the same person who made me watch the first one made me watch the last one... the same fucking thing I was litterally annoyed and bored out of my mind. This time i took my little brother and he made me laugh my fucking head of so while everyone else was sad or pissed i was dying of laughter at my 7 yr old bros faces.. I pissed of my friend and i felt my life was complete, fucking make me watch kristen stewart act i'd take Lindsay Lohan in "I know who killed me" any day over that.... Don't fucking watch this crap. Its all a fucking joke, even the actual movies end is a fucking joke. Added, Michael Sheen is a joke as a vampire he looks fucking ridiculous, stick to the Underworld Series, he makes a far better werewolf.

    No comments: