Monday, December 7, 2015

30 day blog challenge...Because why the fuck not

So while procrastinating during finals week I ventured onto a little site called Pinterest. As I was scrolling down the list of pins I saw one that looked like fun. How much fun I'm going to have... IDK just yet. It was a blog challenge and considering I have radio silent for a while i thought it would be fun to come back to blogging with a challenge... hopefully one I will go through with... I will someday finish the OSCAR challenge.


Ok so here is the new challenge:
Let's hope i at least make it to Day 25

2015 has been both very good and very bad to me. So I want to see if by giving myself a question daily I will be able to connect once again to the writer I used to be. I still write but it isn't the kind of writing I used to do and sometimes I think it was the personal writing that helped me cope with my evolving self. It could just be me but I want to get back to doing that. I recently talked to a friend who went through a break up and how he wrote letters to his past girlfriends and apologized for his past mistakes. He considered it cathartic. I shall consider this blog challenge a letter to the past me introducing the new me and a requiem to future me, may I be smarter and wiser.


No comments: