Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Day 3: What kind of person attracts you?

I don't know what this means. Does it mean who I am attracted to on a friendship level or someone that I can see spending my life with as a partner?
I'll just answer both: 
A male that attracts me in one word: BALD. I have a thing for bald men, everyone knows it, everywhere I go. But personality I want a good guy, the nice guy that is usually overlooked by everyone, the shy one. That's the one. I'm loud and a know it all so i tend to be attracted to men who know very little about pop culture and social media, literature, film and art. I like guys who know about politics and science, because I don't know too much about it and I feel like its a good trade off. I've recently learned that I like all body types. 
As a person looking for friends. Man I'm open to everything. I like to find people who you can learn things from, some friends are the kind of people you know you will always have a good time with and then there are friends who you can bare your soul to and there is no judging. The only way I close myself off to people is if you are pretentious, selfish and demanding. 

No comments: