Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 10: Your views on drugs and alcohol

I really like alcohol. Like its one of my hobbies.. In fact I shall be so bold as to state its one of the things I spend a lot of money on. Beer, wine and mixed drinks I' m in. I don't know if its because its a burgeoning college thing but I really like beer and having a cold one after like a long day of everyone's bullshit sounds awesome. I tend to drink however only in a social setting. I'll drink with a bunch of friends but never by myself. 

Drugs however are soooo not my thing. I have a very negative view on marijuana. Personally I can never be like those people who consume it and have a good trip. You know those people that call the cops thinking they're going to die? That's me, every time I would consume it I would end up thinking I was going to die and having so many paranoid trips, it's just no fun when your're constantly on the edge. As for smoking it, I never feel it, I just get the mucnhies and a minor headache. Therefore this drug is really futile to me.It'a just not for me, I don't like to be around it because it makes me feel like i'm in highs school but whatever i have a lot of friends who do it. As a Californian I think that it should become a legal and taxable thing. It makes so many problems and it makes so many people rich because it is an illegal substance that lurks in the shadows. i think weed is annoying.
Other drugs that are hella no-nos are anything that is not ibuprofen and molly/ecstasy: personally I love ibuprofen and consume probably to much of it, as for ecstasy I don't think I could try it but I hear it's fun. Personally not down. 
The one that scares the shit out of me:HEROIN!






No comments: