Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 8: Something you're currently worried about.

Ok, I just finished finals. Currently worried about my grades since I am pretty sure I did shitty on my final papers. I was just so fucking done with everything this quarter. I'm worried that I got a really bad GPA this quarter, I know I work better under Chaos and this quarter was far too lax. I also worry that I blew threw a shit ton of money earlier in the quarter so now I am pretty much broke as shit. It's fucking Christmas season and here I am with no money to do fun things. I want to see if I can get more days at work and then I shall worry about it less. I'm worried about my body and whether or not everything is going on fine, low-key I fucking freaked out after the doctor told me I had gallbladder stones. Every year I say I will lose weight, I think my body might force me to mean it this time. I guess for the moment that's it. Come winter there will be one million and one more worries, but for now I only have two preoccupations.

No comments: